Monday, April 13, 2009

Words and Dreams

Words disclose ideas, ideas disclose thoughts, thoughts disclose mind, mind disclose heart and heart disclose the soul, Soul disclose the universe.
Such is the power of words that can work all its way to the root of the universe. Rudimentary and crude they are but primitive is our life too has evolution is an process to end much further then what we are today.
Beyond doubt i believe in my dreams for all seem to be fake in its shadow and everyday seems to be a miracle and honor to be a part of it.

Today was a day to get on with my project for 68000. Beyond the limited establishment of intel processors the motorola counterpart has a neat design.
It was a good experience and real joy to work on it.
My initial project: Design a simple operating system for my hardware i ll shortly put up the photos for the device. Working on the paper design was easy as you always know what you need to do, Its the machine that has no AI.

My other work was to complete the DMA controller using system verilog i hope my basys board can handle it. The work is on and needs to go through testing which is like an earthquake as it shakes my design.
To mention with books for system verilog i preferred 'Hardware verification using system verilog by Mike Mintz' but to get started Spear's book does a splendid job.

1 comment:

  1. Even a Seismic isolator is of no use unless there is a tremor! I designed one in Pune where tremors are shy of mere 5.1 on the Richter, no use.

    My friend your design seems pretty interesting, I am eager to see photos of. Although, beware coz this ignoramus thinks its rocket science!

    Forgive me old friend.. this trivial soul just knows hard core machines and not breathing circuits.

    You got a lotta explanation to do for me even after your creation! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete