Friday, June 26, 2009

M Back

Well has i said in my last post i shall test the theory.
And i am glad that i did so, for the delay explains why theory and practise take sometime to sychronize.
My compilation of results is from various sources: Friends, Enemies, Animals, Birds, Books, Things that they say are dead, Places, Dreams and almost eyerything that i came across was meant to be a part of this. But what really completes my compilation is love.

Friends: They play an important part in my compilation. As to coexist the surrounding plays an important part in my theory similarly so are Friends that play balancing act. They are gimmicks of my life which make it easy to get on when everything crushes you out. Those are truly the one that cherish for what you are and not what you are not. They see what the world misses out. Especially it was them that gave sense to my life and taught me to keep on giving no matter what i get.

I ll keep on adding into it.

For As Andrew says in Shawshank Redemption: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Thankyou my Friends ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am so used to being thrown around that it gets hard to come out of it. The G-force is so high that there is very little muscle I can move, but soon I realize that the harder I try, harder it gets for me, then I start getting used to it, now I actually depend on it.

    For as Redding says in Shawsank Redemption: These Walls are funny, first you hate em, then you get used to em, enough time passes, they get so you depend on em, that's Institutionalized!

    ReplyDelete