Friday, July 3, 2009

From where we left

For me the hardest part has always been to make sense of my life. my existence
As a kid that was the only thing that haunted me. The idea of non identity is where i felt
relaxed though for a short while.
This topic has always been where my well of thoughts seem to dry up pretty quick. And today i found myself sitting in a garden with this question eating me inside out. How do i make sense of it...
The answer was as simple as kicking a plug out. The truth is "I/We do not exist but we experience so there is no need to make sense of it" Just go through it as you would like to do.
Simple mantra followed by Nike "Just Do It" .
And so given by Lord Krishna "It is all in the action,Karma".

Peace....
And let there be rain...

1 comment:

  1. Just Do It...?

    It does ring a bell, but there is a lot of
    disturbance and that's why some wise thoughts dont easily surface.

    Glad it did for you.

    ReplyDelete